The Red Recover shoulder pad delivers powerful red light therapy all in a portable, easy to use medical grade device.
The shoulder pad is easy to use.
- Start by placing the pad over the shoulder you'd like to treat.
- Secure it with the velcro wrap.
- To activate the device, simply press the power button.
- Once the lights on your device are activated, you can start your 15 min session.
- At the end of the session you will hear three audible beeps, then the controller will turn off automatically. This will indicate that your session is complete and you can remove your device.
Note: You will not see the infrared lights as they are not visible with the naked eye. Our eyes only allow us to see up to 700 nm of light wavelengths, which is why you can see the red light (680 nm).
Pro tip: Your camera can see infrared light wavelengths from 700 nm to 900 nm. You can use your phones camera like the image below to make sure your device is properly working.
Recommended usage: once a day therapeutically and 3 times a week for overall health maintenance or as a prophylactic measure.
If you are experiencing more pronounced symptoms, Red Recover may be used up to 3 times a day with at least three hours between sessions.
Please read the instruction manual provided with your device. For additional support or if you have any questions please contact us.
How does Red Recover and red light therapy work?
Muscle injuries or fatigue may lead to decreased blood flow and reduced amounts of oxygen and glucose to cells. When this happens the mitochondria cannot manufacture normal amounts of ATP. If ATP production is compromised, then the body is no longer functioning at optimal levels.
Because the mitochondria are very sensitive to light, application of light energy can stimulate ATP production in the mitochondria.
120 lights, 40 red (680 wavelength), 80 infrared (830 & 950 wavelength)